Bundles of Bundles!
Contest Terms & Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island and Puerto Rico) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Entries originating from other jurisdictions are not eligible. This contest is void in Rhode Island and Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. This contest cannot be combined with any other promotion. This does not include any other incidentals like travel, parking, lodging, dining etc. The Golden Hat Foundation is not responsible for making your appointments and is not associated in any way with the spa.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. TIMING: The contest begins on February 2 and ends on April 2 at 2PM CST.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
No other form of entries outside of this way to enter will be accepted like mailed entries, telephone entries, etc. By entering into the contest, each participant acknowledges that he/she agrees to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
4. LIMITATIONS: Each participant may enter the contest five (5) times with any combination of bundle purchases and/or e-mail entries. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The "authorized account holder" of an email address, is defined as the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. No facsimile, mechanical reproduced, altered or forged entries are permitted. Proof of entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor.
5. WINNING & VERIFICATION: Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail, telephone, or ordinary mail within thirty (30) days of selection. The potential winner shall be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”), W-9 form and copy of an official State Drivers License/ID, which must be received by Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or a prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be awarded. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, such prize will be delivered to the minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of the parent/legal guardian. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be two (2) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded.
Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the contest and the selection of potential winners shall be final and binding in all matters related to the contest. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
6. PRIZE: The prize awarded to the winner consists of the right to receive a spa day at a mutually decided location valued at $200.
Upon verifying the winner, Sponsor will provide the winner with instructions on how to redeem and receive the prize. Winners are solely responsible for following instructions and redeeming their prize, and Sponsor is not responsible for providing reminders, nor will Sponsor provide reminders. Failure by winners to redeem the prize shall constitute a forfeiture of the prize.
Prize must be redeemed by the winner by the end of business (5:00pm EST) April 30, 2013. Prize cannot be extended beyond the validity dates. The prize has no cash equivalent and the prize is non-transferable. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
Prize has no cash or redemption value, and includes service charge and sales tax. Prize is not transferable and may not be transferred, assigned or bequeathed, and may not be transferred upon death or otherwise by operation of law.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest Entry Period.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, winner grants to Sponsor and its agents the right to use winner’s name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown, state, and biographical information for promotional purposes in perpetuity, worldwide, in any media, including, without limitation, on the Internet or via wireless application protocol or any other means, without further permission, payment or consideration.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other contests or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor is not responsible if contest cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this contest in any way shall be disqualified.
10. RELEASE: By participating, entrants and winners hereby agree to release and hold harmless the Golden Hat Foundation, and its affiliates, suppliers, distributors, representatives, servants, employees, merchants, vendors, advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, representatives, servants, merchants, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, for any loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense, whatsoever including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of or in connection with preparation for, travel to or participation in the contest or possession, acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize or participation in any contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, internet, the scanning devices, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the contest, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. APPLICABLE LAW & DISPUTES: This contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States and the State of Texas. Except where prohibited by applicable law, participants in this contest agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court located in the State of Texas; and; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances shall entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed exclusively in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
15. Sponsor: The sole sponsor of this contest is the Golden Hat Foundation at 7301 Ranch Road 620 N, Suite 155, #111, Austin, TX 78726-4537.
Golden Hat Walk for Autism
Dress the kids in gold, tie up your sneakers and join your friends on Saturday, August 17, for the Golden Hat Walk for Autism! This fun, gold-themed parade will also feature engaging kids activities and an interactive resource fair!
Click here to register, donate or volunteer!
Click here for the flyer.
Musical Stars Support Golden Hat Foundation with American Christmas Carol concert at Carnegie Hall
Click here for highlights.
Austin Book Signing Features Local Stars from The Golden Hat: Talking Back to Autism
Click here for highlights.
GHF Hosts 2012 World Autism Awareness Day in Conjunction with the United Nations
Click here for highlights.
Golden Hat Foundation Partners with 100 Celebrities for Coffee Table Book
Click here for the press release.
Kate Winslet Creates a New Foundation for Autism
Click Here for the press release.